Size : XL (pit to pit = 22", back collar to hem = 27")
Price : SOLD
* Roxette, a pop-rock duo from Halmstad, Sweden, stood among the top bands in worldwide sales and notoriety, brandishing a simple yet effective blend of pop with a slight edge and occasional hints of dance. The group claims influences ranging from The Beatles to Blondie to new wave music to Joni Mitchell and Aretha Franklin. Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp!.
Condition : B (faded) Tag : Cinder Block Color : Black
Material : 100% cotton Description: pre-owned/ original
Size : L (pit to pit = 21", back collar to hem = 29")
Price : RM 55
* An anarcho-punk band formed in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, UK in 1979 by Dick Lucas, who had formerly been in local bands including The Mental and Stupid Humans. The band released a demo in 1981 which was heard by members of the band Flux of Pink Indians after being sent to them by Graham Burnett of New Crimes fanzine, who were so impressed that they offered Subhumans a chance to put out a record on their newly-formed Spiderleg label. Shortly afterwards the Subhumans began to release material on their own Bluurg Records label.
Size : L (pit to pit = 22", back collar to hem = 27")
Price : RM 68
* The Cure is an alternative rock band which formed during the punk era of the 1970s in Crawley, England. The band started playing together in 1976 while Robert Smith and Laurence Tolhurst were still in secondary school. Their initial sound placed the band amongst the post-punk/New Wave movements while the darker music that followed, helped formulate the gothic rock genre that developed through the 1980s. The Cure have released thirteen studio albums and over thirty singles during the course of their career, and as of 2010 have sold 32 million albums worldwide.
1/3 Condition : A (small holes and stains, unnoticeable) Tag : Russell Color : White + Black Material : 50% cotton 50% polyster Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle Size : M (pit to pit = 18", back collar to hem = 29.5") Price : SOLD
2/3 Condition : A (some small stains) Tag : Soffee shirts Color : White + Red Material : 50% cotton 50% polyster Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle Size : S (pit to pit = 17.5", back collar to hem = 28.5") Price : SOLD
3/3 Condition : A Tag : Bike Color : White + Blue Material : 100% cotton Description: pre-owned/ original/ bundle Size : L (pit to pit = 22", back collar to hem = 27.5") Price : RM 30
Size : L (pit to pit = 21.5", back collar to hem = 27")
Price : SOLD
* Tori Amos is an American pianist and singer-songwriter. Amos was at the forefront of a number of female singer-songwriters in the early 1990’s and was noteworthy early in her career as one of the few alternative rock performers to use a piano as her primary instrument. She is known for her emotionally intense songs that cover a wide range of subjects including sexuality, religion and personal tragedy. Some of her charting singles include Crucify, Silent All These Years, Cornflake Girl, Caught a Lite Sneeze, Professional Widow, Spark and A Sorta Fairytale, her most commercially successful single in the U.S.
Size : M (pit to pit = 19", back collar to hem = 26.5")
Price : RM 150
* Duran Duran is an electronic pop-rock band that was part of the new wave music movement in the early 1980s. Created by Nick Rhodes (keyboards) and John Taylor (bass) in Birmingham, UK, 1978, with the later addition of Roger Taylor (drums), Andy Taylor (guitar), and Simon Le Bon (lead vocals), the band has sold more than 100 million records, making them one of the best-selling bands in history.